SwiftDataTables allows you to display grid-like data sets in a nicely formatted table for iOS. The main goal for the end-user are to be able to obtain useful information from the table as quickly as possible with the following features: ordering, searching, and paging; where as for the developer is to allow for easy implementation with extensible options.
- iOS 8.0+
- Xcode 8
- Swift 3
Demo Project Included
To run the example project do the following:
- Download or clone the repo (
git clone https://github.com/pavankataria/SwiftDataTables)
- Change directory into the
- Install pod files (
- With Xcode 8 installed, as normal, open the workspace file
SwiftDataTables.xcworkspace, and not
- Build and Run.
If you have any questions or wish to make any suggestions, please open an issue with the appropriate label, and I’ll get back to you right away. Thank you
To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
pod install with CocoaPods 1.1.0.beta.1 or newer.
- Create an issue and describe your idea
- [Fork it] (https://github.com/pavankataria/SwiftDataTables/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Publish the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Thank you! :white_check_mark:
SwiftDataTables is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
This package was inspired by JQuery’s DataTables plugin.
Sat, 08 Apr 2017 00:40:04 +0000